SOLIDARNA Foundation is inviting all people of good will and awareness of the importance of civic solidarity to get engaged, through donations, in direct crisis support to journalists, whistle-blowers, human rights defenders and victims of human rights violations. Help us to support the abused women and children for whom the state has no understanding and did not provide resources for the provision of direct assistance, to support responsible journalists and human rights activists who are threatened by legal investigations and court proceedings against them for doing their work, and those who must pay great damage compensations!
Let‘s show that civic solidarity is stronger than hatred, violence and the arrogance of the elite! Our fellow citizens need our help now - they do not have time to wait for the system to function as it should, and who knows when that will even happen.
SOLIDARKA is a solidarity fund intended to provide first aid to victims of human rights violations, journalists, activists, whistle-blowers who are exposed to administrative, political, economic and social pressures. Thanks to citizen donations, the SOLIDARKA Fund, if you respond to it, would be immediately able to react by providing crisis, humanitarian, and psycho-social assistance, as well as legal protection to all those whose human rights have been violated, yet whom the system has failed to protect. The target amount we initially want to collect in the SOLIDARKA fund is 50.000 HRK!
See here for the link to the online donation platform for the SOLIDARKA fund: https://www.solidarna.hr/donirajte/site/index/hr-HR
See here for more information on the SOLIDARKA fund: https://www.solidarna.hr/site/article/poziv-na-doniranje-za-fond-solidarka/hr-HR
Why do we need the SOLIDARKA Fund?
Solidarity against violence, hatred and arrogance of the elites!
Instructions for donors to the SOLIDARKA Fund:
· You can donate to the SOLIDARKA Fund through credit transfer in the bank or postal office, via your netbanking or through the dedicated online donor platform of SOLIDARNA, to the bank account of SOLIDARNA Foundation at the Croatian Postal Bank, IBAN IHR73 2390 0011 1009 4807 2, SWIFT: HPBZHR2X (for payments from abroad).
· The full amount of donations will be directed to end users - victims and human rights defenders, journalists and whistle-blowers.
· The public will be regularly informed about the donations of the Fund through the SOLIDARNA website www.solidarna.hr.
· The SOLIDARNA Foundation will not disclose the names of individual donors without their direct consent.
· Each non-anonymous donor to the SOLIDARKA Fund will receive a detailed report on the amount of donated funds to their personal address.
· Donations represent tax-deductible costs for natural and legal persons if they do not exceed 2% of total reported income or operating income in the previous year. The SOLIDARNA Foundation will issue a Grant Certificate to all donors who are applying for annual tax returns on natural persons income or corporate income tax. You can read more about tax relief on donations HERE.
Contact person: Ivan Blažević, Secretary of SOLIDARNA
Foundation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org